Automatic Update Configuration

• Resolved
    Posted in: Multicorp WP  

Cathy
    July 16, 2019 at 12:17 am #17367

Hello!

I would like to configure my theme in the WordPress admin so that it can be updated automatically. I have had the Multicorp theme for quite some time (I’m currently running v1.8) and originally purchased it through ThemeForest, however, I went through the steps on your website to have the license converted and it did so successfully. Then, I purchased a new active license through your website as well.

I would like to update to v2.1 and would like to do so using the automatic feature in the WordPress panel, vs doing it manually, and I read the documentation and see where it states that I should see something titled “License Activation” in the admin panel so that I can enter it in, however, my current theme version doesn’t have this. It’s worth noting that my WordPress is up to date (version 5.2.2). I’m including a screen shot of what I’m seeing.

Can you please advise on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Cathy

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.