Best way to organize portfolio

• Resolved
    Posted in: Boldial WP  

narapt
    July 21, 2014 at 7:14 pm #3730

Good evening, so far I must thank you for all your effort in building up this theme.
    This was my first experience with wordpress and this theme was what I wanted for my purposes and lead me to jump into using wordpress without any prior knowledge.

So far, it’s going great!

ME and my team mate are illustrators and I’m setting up the website to show our portfolio online and manage the online store where I will have our art for purchase.

So I’m in need of some advice on how setting up the portfolio, maybe a little hint will help, but it’s nothing techie related.

We are two illustrators and I want to have my portfolio and hers.

Inside those two portfolios we shall have different sections being them illustrations, paintings, etc..

We also have some shared work, so whats the best option to link them to each other portfolios.

I’m sorry, but I didn’t get to understand whats the best option to organize the portfolio according to this idea.

I’m very happy with the theme, and can’t wait for my the website to be up and running.

After completing the task I will rate you five stars for sure!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.