Blog Three Quarters

• Resolved
    Posted in: Minicorp WP  

dantan1
    February 22, 2014 at 3:42 am #1746

Hi,

Me again, thanks for your quick support always. I am a new WordPress user so still learning.

On my blog posts, I set the content to three quarters because I have a full width theme set and 1290pc wide. So the paragraphs are too long and I have put them into [three_quarters]. But when it is 3/4, the original social share buttons that came with the template plus the older/newer post buttons end up at the 1/4 right side (between 3/4 and my right sidebar). When I have addtoany social share buttons installed it manages to pull down and appear at the bottom.

If there a shortcode or setting to adjust so that no buttons or content appear at the 1/4 side? I can’t find the html or php for this blog post template.

here is the link. Now there is no buttons on the 1/4 side because I am using addtoany but I want to change the social share plugin to another which causes the buttons to show on the 1.4 side.
    https://www.businessstartupwisdom.com/business-idea-feasible/

Hope you understand what I am saying if not I will email you a picture.

Thanks!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.