Cannot Activate Theme

• Resolved
    Posted in: Multicorp WP  

Cathy
    March 30, 2015 at 2:18 am #7522

Hello!

I am having trouble activating (and previewing) my theme (for my site: http://www.inthelittle.com) and am currently getting the following error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/www/inthelittle.com/wp-content/themes/multicorp/wpbakery/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/inthelittle.com/wp-content/themes/multicorp/wpbakery/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 137

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/www/inthelittle.com/wp-content/themes/multicorp/wpbakery/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/www/inthelittle.com/wp-content/themes/multicorp/wpbakery/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 137

*** Please note that this error did seem to overwrite the theme I had installed previously and I can no longer see my website (only the above error) and I also cannot log in to the wpadmin area (I also only get the error message). I do, however, have FTP access for hopefully fixing this problem.

Thanks very much for any help you can give!

Cathy

• This topic was modified 9 years by  Cathy.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.