Changing the portfolio slug in URLs

• Resolved
    Posted in: Minicorp WP  

axeldev
    September 4, 2013 at 11:57 am #523

Hello, thanks for an outstanding theme! I have 2 questions:

1) I’m working on my portfolio section on a page called Track Record. This page has been set as my main portfolio page in the theme settings.

When I create a new portfolio item, I notice the default parent/slug is still ‘portfolio’.

Is there any way of editing this myself or have I missed something? I would like to change this to ‘track-record’, ideally.

I read the documentation, searched your forums and other sites, but so far couldn’t find a straightforward answer. I was hoping this could be achieved without hacking any code. I’m using a child theme of Minicorp by the way, so if there is a function I can add to my functions.php file that would also be great.

2) I am working with 4 categories (within each sit 4/5 sub categories). I would like to show a single portfolio across all categories. This works fine by using the “category=” code and separating each parent category by a comma.

The question I have is about layout, as I end up with some 20 filters at the top of my portfolio: is it possible to group them by main category by any chance?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.