How to adapt portfolio image size to ratio for images 460 x 215, 4 imgs per row?

• In Progress
    Posted in: Boldial WP  

Mariuz
    July 15, 2017 at 1:24 am #15576

I want to showcase a gallery of portfolio images that are exactly the same aspect ratio like this one: [link removed] (original image is 460 x 215 but I’d like to resize it so that 4 images could fit horizontally on a full pc screen width).

The problem is that when I add a portfolio element in the wordpress Boldial theme and select the columns: 4 , the size of 1×1 , 1×2, 2×1 and 2×2 are neglected. The image sizes do not change! They will appear as plain semi-squares. Could you help me fix this? Thanks!

here is the complete list of images that we want with the mouse-over effect [link removed]
    and here is a small list of images with the mouse-over effect but with the incorrect ratio: [link removed]

• This topic was modified 6 years by  IshYoBoy. Reason: Links removed per user request

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.