Hyperlink colour using custom CSS

• Resolved
    Posted in: Tayp WP  

oliversum7
    September 14, 2016 at 5:16 pm #14057

Howdy IshYoBoys! ;)

A few month ago I already have been in touch regarding a different topic and I have been able to figure out the hyperlink thing myself. At least it has been working back then. In the meantime I changed hosts and moved my site, so not sure if this caused the issue actually.

The thing is I wanted to change the link behaviour and added following to the custom CSS within WordPress appearance sub menu:

I basicaly wanted to get rid off the standard blueish colour for the hyperlinks in posts content and fiddled around with things a bit. I also used the “inspect element” tool within Firefox in order to get a better understanding. However, I’m a bit stuck I’m afraid.

Here is a sample link so you get a better idea about what I’m talking about:

https://www.coffeestainedjournal.com/2014/08/made-hand-5-bike-maker/

I assume I need to address a specific element or group or something, but no clue right now. I hope you will be able to point me into the right direction… :)

Many thanks in advance and have a fab day!

Best wishes,
    Oliver

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.