Minicorp Portfolio Gallery

• Resolved
    Posted in: Minicorp WP  

agent314
    August 5, 2013 at 2:27 am #236

Hi there… I am trying to create Portfolio Galleries which for different portfolio posts will be different in size. The first one I did consisted of horizontal rectangle images so one image shows at a time and the slider advances to the next slide. That’s fine.

Note: My portfolio pages have a right sidebar (not sure if that’s a problem).

The next Portfolio Gallery I created utilizes vertical shaped images which I loaded into the the gallery for the portfolio post. I assumed they would line up next to each other horizontally if I used the thumbnail_size=”theme-half” which should allow enough room to fit. Unfortunately, they just stacked on top of each other. Then I tried “theme-third” and “theme-fourth”… and they still just stacked on top of each other. Is there something I am missing?

I have look at the demo to try to find examples of the Portfolio Gallery and it’s not apparent. Appreciate some guidance with this…

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.