Populating/Creating Footer

• In Progress
    Posted in: TinyShop WP  

mgallego05
    May 20, 2016 at 6:29 am #13018

Hello,

I have no idea how to populate the footer on the webpage with the TinyShop theme. I have Contact Us, Frequently Asked Questions, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use as individual pages and they all say under “Navigation Menu: Footer”, however nothing is showing up and i’m not sure what else I’m missing in order for these to show up there.
    If I go to Customize/Menus/Footer I see all of them but they’re not showing up on the main page/footer.
    I was able to create kind of a footer on the main page by going to customize/menus/widgets/footer and I added subscription to our newsletter, our vision and contact us but I can’t load the rest: Frequently Asked Questions, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The contact us that I created I had to do under a weird widget so the info is there but there isn’t a link for the email address or anything and I’d like to have it so its easy for our customers to just click and email us.

Thank you!
    Mariana

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.