Posts page issue – Missing page builder

• Resolved
    Posted in: Leepho WP  

ThePHX
    May 25, 2015 at 5:23 am #8427

Whenever I go to Posts, and click an already created post (after I imported the demo data) instead of the Visual Composer layout, I see only code.

[vc_row tooltip_color=”color1″ tooltip_text_color=”color3″][vc_column width=”1/1″][ish_headline tag_size=”h3″ icon_align=”left” tag=”h” tooltip_color=”color1″ tooltip_text_color=”color3″]What is a WordPress Theme?[/ish_headline][vc_column_text tooltip_color=”color1″ tooltip_text_color=”color3″]Fundamentally, the WordPress Theme system is a way to “skin” your weblog. Yet, it is more than just a regular “skin”. By default skinning your site implies that only the design is changed. WordPress Themes, however, can provide much more control over the overall look and presentation of the material on your website and even add functionality.[/vc_column_text]

For some reason I don’t think this is normal. What can I do to fix this, so I can actually create blog posts?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.