Updating Multicorp (while using child theme)

• Resolved
    Posted in: Multicorp WP  

Cathy
    July 27, 2017 at 11:04 pm #15593

Hello!

I will be updating my theme soon (currently on 1.6) and just renewed my forum support in anticipation that I might need some assistance along the way. Thanks in advance! :)

I came across a post where someone had the same concern as I do and wanted to read through it to see what you all had advised, however, I cannot seem to access that thread for some reason… even though it is a different theme than mine, I thought my renewal included access to the entire forum? Here is what I was hoping to read through: https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/updating-theme-when-using-child-theme/

As that thread states, I am essentially concerned about any special steps that I might need to do when updating since I have a child theme installed.

Any assistance (and/or access to the above thread so I can read through previous tips) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Cathy

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.