Visual Composer and Yoast Stopped Working

• In Progress
    Posted in: Boldial WP  

inkypixel
    July 28, 2015 at 7:46 pm #9267

I had to swap themes to WordPress 2012 theme temporarily. Having reactivated Boldial, I’m having a couple of weird errors that I can’t explain.

Firstly, Visual Composer isn’t showing up. It’s installed and activated, and I’ve ticked “Visual Composer” in screen options. However, it isn’t appearing in WP-Admin for me to use to format my content. Instead, I just see pages with all the shortcodes jumbled up and no way to edit the layout.

I’ve tried reinstalling Visual Composer (assuming the plugin itself was at fault). I even tried restoring a previous version of my whole website via Backup Buddy, but Visual Composer is still not integrating with the theme and I’m not sure why.

Curiously (maybe unrelated), the Yoast plugin has also stopped appearing since reactivating Boldial – get a blank space where it should be. I tried deleting Yoast and reinstalling but it still isn’t appearing.

Has anyone else reported similar issues? I’m not sure if they’re related to Boldial or not, but it started when I deactivated, then reactivated Boldial. Seems odd that both plugins were fine, then stopped working at the same time.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.