Support ForumMake page fill 100% of the width – Support Forum https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/feed/ Sat, 10 Oct 2026 19:02:35 +0200 http://bbpress.org/?v=2.5.12-6148 en-US https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7946 <![CDATA[Make page fill 100% of the width]]> https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7946 Sat, 02 May 2015 20:18:19 +0000 nbremer Hello,

I am creating one page within my Multicorp site with custom HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Therefore I am not using the Visual Composer (Page Builder) when creating the page but the normal Text view and pasted all of my HTML code in there. I set the sidebar option to “No sidebar” and disabled the footer.

Everything seems to be working, except that the content is still the same width as my blog and not filling out to 100% of the width of the page, which is very narrow for the specific content that I have on that page. Is there any way to make this one page ignore the normal page setting from the Multicorp theme for width and make the content “behave” like / be inside a full row instead of an inner row? (I hope that made sense)

Thank you!

]]>
https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7968 <![CDATA[Reply To: Make page fill 100% of the width]]> https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7968 Mon, 04 May 2015 14:33:35 +0000 IshYoBoy Hey,

Could you please provide the link (URL) of this page? We will inspect it and suggest a CSS override of the default row settings.

Cheers

A 5 star rating is always a great motivation for us if you are happy with our theme or support!
Themeforest | MojoMarketplace | Creative Market

]]>
https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7976 <![CDATA[Reply To: Make page fill 100% of the width]]> https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7976 Mon, 04 May 2015 14:55:43 +0000 nbremer Here is the link: https://www.visualcinnamon.com/babynamesus

However, I actually just made it work. When I went back to publish the page for you, all the HTML was screwed up. So I tried the raw HTML component in the Visual Composer instead and repasted the original HTML. Suddenly I remembered that I can set a row to be a section with full height and width, and this did the trick :)

]]>
https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7979 <![CDATA[Reply To: Make page fill 100% of the width]]> https://support.ishyoboy.com/forums/topic/make-page-fill-100-of-the-width/#post-7979 Mon, 04 May 2015 15:00:09 +0000 IshYoBoy Perfect! :) This is a very nice solution.

A 5 star rating is always a great motivation for us if you are happy with our theme or support!
Themeforest | MojoMarketplace | Creative Market

]]>