Can I change the width of the sidebar for blog?

  • Resolved
    Posted in: Kopy WP  

  • Member
    May 28, 2018 at 7:50 pm #16626

    I’ve set my home page to display the latest blog posts. I’d like to show the sidebar, but it takes up too much real estate on the side. I have the masonry grid set up to show 2 columns (and I’ve selected full-width page in the general options)…and it looks like the 2 blog columns are 1/3rd of the screen each, and the sidebar is also 1/3rd. Ideally I’d like to have the 2 blog columns be 80% of the page total, and the sidebar be the other 20%. Any way to change that?

    Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.