When I moved my zimney wordpress website to another domain all my settings that I made in zimney are lost. For example my logo was not there anymore, my chosen colours are not used and my homepage was set back to default.
I did a complete search and replace on the database and all file locations and urls are correctly set. Is there something I’m missing here? All the files are there and I can reset everything again by hand but thats lots of work. Do I need to set some base directory for it to work in the database?
Steps to reproduce:
1. export entire database
2. replace all the domain name with the new domain name and change location for some images
3. import edited sql file into new database
4. copy entire website data to new location
5. change db settings in wp-config
Everything seems fine in the beginning but when I go to the Theme-options it sets all my options to default. Also the logo is not visible. Ofcourse if I press save everything is back to default.
Check the logo in the top left. That is different the rest is the same. In the admin I cannot save the Theme options because then everything is back to its default value.
- This topic was modified 4 years by imark. Reason: More info added
Usually 4-8 hrs / might get up to 48 hrs
If you are satisfied with our themes & support you can motivate us even more by supporting us (via Paypal).