Reduce decoration padding on specific row & remove the line (strip) under the logo

• Resolved
    Posted in: Boldial WP  

chamber
    May 3, 2016 at 3:16 pm #12806

Hi there,

I love your theme and have never really had any issues and now I have a very small quick question to ask so who better to ask than you guys.

My question is how do i reduce the ‘padding-top’ and ‘padding-bottom’ on the ‘clouds-inside’ decoration on a section. When I reduce this using the custom css, it changes the padding for EVERYTHING. I have given it a custom class and ID using the global attributes but it doesn’t seem to be recognised in custom css. I also want to remove the pink little strip (please see images for all that I am saying) when the home page loads, and then when the page scrolls down, it shows again (if possible).

Please see images.

1. This is default without any custom css coding. The lines I have drawn in green show what I want to edit with custom css (and the red line shows where I don’t want any changes.

2. When I use custom css as shown below using the code I found in the browser (images 3 and 4), it changes padding on all items everywhere on all pages, I do not want this. I just want to change one specific padding on the homepage on the top clouds only.

3. This is the visual editor box for that specific section in the edit page.

4. This is the custom css I am using to edit it

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.