Widgets page has a lot of errors.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Freelo WP  

Robert
    September 13, 2021 at 12:43 am #17793

Hello.

QUESTION: What server minimum requirements does Freelo have?

I am on a shared host and honestly it seems pretty okay as hosting companies go. Freelo is really responsive overall so seeing the widgets admin page basically error out a bunch of times suggests that I have a php time out issue of some sort.

Here are some samples of error messages, I cannot attach images in the forum:

The “ishyoboy-twitter-widget” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “text” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “ishyoboy-twitter-widget” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “recent-posts” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The widget blocks them selves:

* Some render fully I think.

* Some do not render at all and only have a spinning icon.

* Some look like they have partially rendered but I cannot be sure as I don’t know what this page is supposed to look like.

Thanks.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.