Blog Overview Pages and Other Blog Pages Not Working

• Resolved
    Posted in: Kopy WP  

jaldrake
    June 30, 2016 at 2:50 am #13361

Hi,

I believe my problem stems from not having the demo content fully install correctly. Everything seemed to have imported in, but all of the blog pages – “Blog”, “Blog (2 cols)”, “Blog (3 cols)”, etc. came in as empty pages. I tried deleting them and re-uploading the demo content but it keeps coming in like that. So, if I want to use the Home-Alt page as my home page, I can’t access any sort of blog overview page to put in my menu.

My site is at jasonlyedrake.com/wp. I haven’t done anything with it, because I’ve been messing with settings, reading the documentation and the forum to understand the theme the best I can. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get started now that I’m ready to move forward and have been trying to get the demo content to display correctly for 3 weeks. I’m open to completely deleting my WP install and starting over, but wanted to check here first before I use all of my time for that.

The theme is really awesome and I’m excited to use it once I can figure this out. Thanks for the help.

Jason

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.