How Restore Old Menu

• Resolved
    Posted in: Boldial WP  

asianhorror
    July 7, 2015 at 10:24 pm #8963

Hello,

I mentioned in another post (since I can’t edit it to add this question) that I had to upgrade to Boldial 2.0 because of the URL:Undefined error. In order to do so I followed the instructions from the README file. It told me to delete Boldial from wp-content/themes/.

I was able to upgrade to Boldial 2.0, however, some things changed on my homepage. The top menu bar is not transparent like it was before, but rather a solid black, and the words in the menu are white instead of a grey like it was before. I still have my old folder before I erased. I want to restore my how my menu bar looked like before upgrade, but if I do that then I will go back to version 1.2 (or whatever it was before). Can you please tell me how to restore my menu back the way it was before the upgrade? Once again the webpage is: https://bit.ly/1LUVY5F

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.