Site logo request feature

• In Progress
    Posted in: Kopy WP  

daihlo
    April 7, 2016 at 4:57 pm #12424

I would like to request a feature for next update please.
    At the moment, Kopy allows to upload a site logo.
    Mine is white in colour, which shows great on pages where I have a dark image behind the tagline area.
    However if the image itself is light or white, then the logo along with menu items do not show!

I have another template I use for another site where you can upload 2 logo, one for use on light images, and another that shows when image behind is dark. The menu also auto changes colour when it detects a light or dark background.

Is this something you might be able to add to Kopy?

Alternative I guess is to always make the header / menu area slightly shaded.
    At the moment, it turns shaded when you scroll down and the menu sticks to top of page.
    May have to make it permanently shaded even before scrolling down in case a background image clashes with logo/menu colour…

Please let me know if the colour switch is possible, otherwise I can prob work out the fixed shaded colour.

Many thanks – excellent template!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login / Register to continue
    or get 6 months support forum access to all forum topics for a reduced price.

Comments are closed.